We collect a variety of information from you if you use the Website. Some of this information is personally identifiable and some of it is non-personally identifiable.
- Information you provide - When you sign up for a CherryTree account, we ask for personal information such as your name, email address and account password. For certain services, we also request payment information such as a credit card or other payment account information.
- Cookies – When you visit the Website, we send one or more cookies, a small file containing a string of characters, to your device that contains information used for storing user preferences or tracking user trends. Cookies are also used to track referrers in our marketing programs.
- Log Information – When you use the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends, such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and any cookie information that your browser may send.
- User communication – When you email or send other communications to CherryTree or the Website, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to you requests, and improve our services.
In addition to the above proposes, we may do the following with the information you provide.
- Use it for non-marketing or administrative purposes, including but not limited to notifying you of your interactions with the Service, requesting your feedback, or for customer service or data security related purposes.
- Use it internally to continually improve the product by developing new features, applications, services, or promotions
- Use it to address any problems or issues with the Service or to protect the security and integrity of the Service
CherryTree may aggregate and share non-personally identifiable information with our partners, advertising networks, advertising agencies, or other third parties.
We may transfer or assign all information we have collected as part of a merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control of our company.